das Leben anfühlt.
Spüren, wie gut sich
A warm welcome
to the Lebensfreude (Joy of Life) Hotel in the picturesque, Bad Mitterndorf!
Live your own rhythm of life,- in the evening at 11 am. eat breakfast or have an afternoon nap in a cozy living room armchair – all this you can do with us, because it is important to us that you feel at home with us. With one big difference: You will be pampered around the clock and we can make it happen!
You are welcome to come to us alone or with your partner, family or friends and spend wonderful holiday with us. Just the way you want it!. Even if you want to take a break after the cancer diagnosis and the therapies we will make you feel at home and well looked after.
Our hotel lies, quiet and sunny, about 1km from the center of the healthy climate of the resort of Bad Mitterndorf. Of course, we can pick you up, free of charge, from the train station in Bad Mitterndorf (about 2 km).
- 12 double rooms, furnished in a variety of styles
- 5 single rooms with extra-wide beds, furnished in a variety of styles
- 1 junior suite suitable for wheel chairs with a barrier-free bathroom
- Newly refurbished en-suite bathrooms with floor-level entry showers (no shower tray) or shower cabin or bathtub
- Lift from lower ground floor to top floor
- Dining room with conservatory
- Lounge with panorama windows and garden terrace
- Café and bar with access to the garden
- Large garden with mature trees and peaceful areas where you can relax
- Wellness area with Physiotherm® infra-red cabin, a quiet zone, bath for aroma therapies and massage room
- A large room on the lower ground floor for creative therapies, functions and seminars
- Newspapers and magazines, books, background music
- Herbal teas, mineral water with natural flavourings, fresh fruit
- Free WLAN throughout the hotel
- Ample free parking, some covered parking space is available in car ports
Barrier-free access to the hotel, lift, garden, restaurant and the terrace. Furthermore, there is a barrier-free WC on the ground floor.
Enjoy a few days amidst heavenly nature – or stay a longer time with us. Come here to relax – at our place in the sunshine! Feel how good and easily life can be!
I look forward to meeting you!
Creating a little gem for people
Doris in her warm-hearted, humorous and simple way, is the soul of the house. She is not just a hotel professional- with experience at home and abroad- but is also a certified Nurse and has worked in Oncology and Palliative Care Units, so in their hotel everyone should be able to rest and recharge batteries – whether affected by cancer or not.
Team (Infos coming soon)